What is groundnut shelling machine? The peanut shelling machine is a machine that removes the peanut shell and keeps the peanut intact through a high-speed rotating body.
1. The shelling is clean and the productivity is high. For the shelling machine with a cleaning device, a high degree of cleanliness is also required.
2. Low loss rate and small breakage rate. Simple structure, reliable use, convenient adjustment, low power consumption, certain versatility, and can remove a variety of crops to improve the utilization rate of equipment.
3. Requirements for peanuts (peel fruit). Dry and wet peanuts are suitable, too dry will result in high breakage rate, and too wet will affect work efficiency. Peanuts (peels) stored in rural areas are generally dry, and the following methods can be used to make them dry and wet.
4. Shelling in winter, spray about 10 kg of warm water on 50 kg of peeled fruit before shelling, and cover it with plastic film for about 10 hours, and then dry it in the sun for about 1 hour to start shelling, and use it in other seasons The time covered by plastic film is about 6 hours, and the rest is the same.
5. The dry peanuts (peels) can be immersed in a large pool. After immersion, take them out immediately and cover them with plastic film for about 1 day, and then dry them in the sun. After drying and wetness is suitable, start shelling.
6. Requirements for voltage and choice of workplace. For a single-phase motor to work normally, the voltage needs to reach its rated voltage. In rural areas, there is generally only one transformer in a village, and the households are scattered. In addition, the wires and circuits used are not very standard, resulting in insufficient voltage for users farther away from the transformer. Therefore, the workplace should choose a place closer to the transformer.